Haircut

I cut Sam's hair, Pipers hair, when she needs a trim, and I have cut my sisters and my moms hair, and nothing to bad has come out of it. Well we are dirt poor, being students and all, and I just couldn't take my terrible, long, super straight, black hair anymore. So this morning I got out the proper utensils and started cutting. I actually like it better than the last few hair cuts I have had the past 3 years. And the fact that I did it all myself with 2 kids bothering me in the bathroom the whole time says something! Sam was even amazed at how well I did. He usually hates my haircuts more than I do cause he likes my long, super straight long hair. But his exact words were it looks "really great". I was just going for not terrible! I wish I had a before picture. Picture me the same way I have looked since I was 18, I haven't changed much. I wish the picture showed all the layers and around the face, and bangs and etc etc better, but it does look really good. I don't know if I will do it myself again, (depends on how desperate I get) but right now it looks good! YAY ME!!!

3 comments:

MegRich said...

Way to go Nikki! That's awesome. You're so brave it turned out great!

Webster family said...

Wow! It does look good. You should come cut mine.

Grammy of 9 said...

Great job! I can't believe I have to wait for Christmas for my next cut. Can you come down now? I don't want anyone else to cut it any more.