NEW MOON

So I DID NOT go see the midnight showing of New Moon last night, but Sam went out and had a guys night and brought me home tickets for tonight. So Sam is on his way to get the babysitter and is going to go watch it with me. I think he is more excited than I am. He has mentioned how excited he is to see it more than me! I have seen him for 2 hours the past 24 hours and he has said it about 3 times! Hopefully he doesn't mind me drooling over the guys in the show? It has made over 26 million dollars in 24 hours! OUTRAGEOUS! I really wanted to go last night but it didn't work out. It has been killing me to have it out for a whole day and I haven't seen it! What kind of fan am I?
after the movie..............
OK so Sam and I went and saw New Moon and of course we loved it, and I did say WE! Everytime Jacob came on the screen, Sam got all excited. He wants to look like Jacob. Abs and all! After the movie was over he turned to me and said. I am team Jacob. I am a werewolve. I almost slapped him! I told him that I was all for Edward and he could sleep on the couch from now on!! hahahahaha He wants to go see it agian! So do I but I knew I would want to!

3 comments:

Grammy of 9 said...

I went with some friends this afternoon. It was wonderful. Let me know what you think!!!

Wonder Woman said...

Sam'll love it!! I wish I had dragged Levi. But I didn't decide to go till 9:30 that night, and we weren't going to get a sitter for the midnight showing on a school night.

IT IS SO GOOD!

Chandler Family said...

FREAK!!! I already sent you an email so yea I totally loved it....Team Jacob all the way baby...drool, slurp, drool, slurp...yep that was me the entire movie!