Utah bound

We trekked out to Utah last weekend for my neice Maises wedding and my brother-in-law Mikes wedding. I had my camera the whole time, but I never brought it out. I was so busy with kids and family, etc etc that I never remember to pull it out. I HATE myself for it now, but I did get a few pictures on the plane of Sam and Thad and with my siblings. Kelli now lives in Boise and was able to come down for the weekend, so we were all together as well! It was GREAT weekend. Crazy, but great none-the-less. Sam and I aren't fans of taking 3 kids on an airplane. Especially when one is crazy and one is only 3 weeks old, but we went and loved it! All the May grand kids! This was the best picture out of 1000 we took. The oldest is 5 and the youngest is 3 weeks, I was glad to get one good one! Eric didn't want to take pictures, so his daddy (my brother Levi) was the enforcer. It was a good time for the parents! Odi not growing for 3 weeks really stumped her growth. This is her cousin Aubrey who is 8 days older than her, but looks months older. Aubrey sure is gorgeous though! My twin sister Kelli, my brother Levi, and the fatty on the end is me. (I did just have a baby 3 weeks before though, give me a break) I do wish we all lived closer. One afternoon, just wasn't enough! Sure do love them a lot!

2 comments:

Grammy of 9 said...

I LOVE all these pics! So glad you kids had a great time together. Look forward to more pics in the future...

Grammy of 9 said...

trying to get grammy of 9 on here!