Semi-Annual Ebil SKivers

This past week was General Conference which means EBEL SKIVERS. We were all alone this year for the tradition, but since we are in the Eastern time zone, conference didn't start till noon!! So we got to sleep in and relax. The missionaries called Sam about 10 to ask for help (Have I mentioned that Sam is Ward Mission Leader. He is. I didn't think it would be a problem but he is gone more now that he was during law school!! I am selfish and like my Sam time and they are stealing it!) SO he was gone for a few hours after the skivers but he got back in time for me to take a nap!!! anyway, this year we decided to try something new with the skivers and we put fruit inside them! It was yummy, but my favorite of course was the ones with the chocolate chips inside!! yummo!

No comments: