Catch up on pictures

I have taken about a gazillion pictures, but instead of an overload, I will just post a few! I LOVE my kids and can't get enough of them! I hope you can't either! I can't believe how big my baby is! She likes to remind me everyday that she will be 4 in a few months and will be going to school like her big cousin Kimmy. She told me how to spell "car" today. She asked me how to spell it and I asked her to spell it. She sounded it out, and spelled it! She amazes me at everything she can do. I have to remind myself that she is only 3 when she is acting like a teenager. Doesn't he look so sweet!? He definitely has his sweet side. He loves to be cuddled and kissed and loved, but just the other day I found him and an empty donuts box on the kitchen floor. Gotta keep your eyes on them boys that act and look just like Sam! Then there was baby! I don't know why she does this, but she does it all the time. She cracks us up! She is definitely spoiled and high maintenance, but I wanted one just like me, and I got it! She finally started crawling, kinda. (You can't really tell, but the only parts of her that are on the floor is the top of her head and her feet!!)

1 comment:

Grammy of 9 said...

All great pictures. BTW...Odessa's move there is known as a "bridge" in wrestling!