Oreo Face

We had white chocolate covered Oreos for dessert after dinner one night. They were a big hit with everyone! Odi loved hers. She got about 1/8 of the cookie, but still managed to make a mess! The picture is cute, but I posted it to show you all her teeth! She has 2 on the bottom and just one little loner on top. She has all of her teeth about the bust threw,. You can see them and feel them, but for about 2 weeks she has only had the one on top! She looks like a jack-o-lantern, but still adorable!

3 comments:

Leesa said...

mmm I love white chocolate-dipped oreos! I'll be making a ton of them for V-Day next week.
Jason works with a bunch of women and I figured that would be a good treat for him to give to them. :)

Rina said...

I love that she just has that one little tooth up there! So funny. And I need to go buy some oreos so I can make this chocolate-chip-cookie-covered-oreo recipe I found. Mmmmmm.....

Grammy of 9 said...

Just like Kelli had!!!