where to start.....

I have so much to blog about but no time to do it in. For the past almost 2 months, my life has been in a whirlwind. I keep thinking it will slow down but then get upset when it doesn't so I just tell myself now, it wont and to get over it. My days are a little easier to handle now that I have come to grips with reality! I have Piper's Princess birthday party this Saturday, Thaddeus has a doc appt, (we find out if we have to have another 3 weeks in a cast), then Piper's real birthday on Wednesday, General Conference and some back yard work the following weekend. I have my 1st doctors appt for this pregnancy. I will 15 weeks, kinda late, but what can you do? Then I am throwing a friend a baby shower all by myself. I have never thrown one before so this should be interesting and stressful. Then maybe it will slow down a little before I take a cross country tip with my folks to see my siblings. One day life will be calm and normal again, probably right before i have this next baby. What is normal anyway???

3 comments:

Rina said...

It is true, a woman's work is NEVER done! Good luck to you. Are you guys hoping for another girl or boy? I can't imagine trying to get back into baby mode right now.

Becca said...

AMEN!

Grammy of 9 said...

Sweetie, let me share something with you Dr. Papish once told me when I was complaining after my brain surgeries. "Will my life ever get back to normal?" He said, "Robin, your life will never be the same, you have to find a new normal." Everyone's normal is different, and it never says the same. With each change, you must find a new normal. It's the best advice your old mommas can give you. XXXOOO