Wanted!

I need a sugar Daddy. If I had one, life would be so much easier! Well, financially I guess.

I loose my link to the outside world tomorrow. No T.V. and no internet and limited cell phone. So I guess if you need to get a hold of me, you can't. Sam said he would check my e-mail occasionally. What a nice guy! I am not worried about finding other things to do, it might actually be good for me and the kids to just get rid of TV for the summer. I am just sad about not being able to blog. I love being able to look back and see what my kids were doing in June 2009. Or Christmas 2010. etc etc..... Piper will be starting school. Ace will be walking soon, and talking, and turning 1. Odi will be getting potty trained. All the things I will want to remember and have my future grandchildren to be able to look at, just might be forgotten. How sad.

I am still looking for a job, but with less than 3 months til we move, it is only getting harder and harder. Why am I so un-hireable? I am not the nicest thing to look at, but I am a hard worker, and friendly (enough). AND I could really use the cash! I have prayed and prayed and prayed and applied and applied and applied and called and called and called. How do I not get a single call back??


Hopefully I can update periodically.  I don't know where life is taking us yet. With no job for Sam out in Arizona, we have no idea where we are going to live, or how we will support our little family, but hopefully soon we will find things out and I will get my blogging abilities back in the next 6 months!! Until then, have a fantastic summer!

Acey says Momma and actually says it to me!!! With that, all my problems seem so trivial.