Michelle Chandler ROCKS!!!

OK, so months after I totally demolished the blog, my friend Michelle fixed theblog! I don't how she did it, how she got everything back, but SHE DID IT!!!! Michelle, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I have missed the blog, and hopefully I don't mess it up again, but if I do, I know who to go to for a miracle!!!!! So much has happened in the past few months!! Sam has finished his 3rd semester in law school. We are still waiting for grades, but he thinks he did "OK". Celebrated his 26th birthday a few weeks ago, but tells people that he is still 25!? Piper is 21 months now and so smart! She is now smarter than me. I have nothin left to teach her! ABC's, letters, and some colors. She can say over 125 words and is in 3T clothes! I am 39 weeks pregnant and will be induced on Monday at 39 weeks and 5 days. We are so excited for Christmas and I am trying not to dwell on my pain and enjoy the holidays. My parents came in to town to help with Piper and the new baby and have Christmas with us. We are cramped but loving the company! I just can't believe Michelle fixed my big horrible crazy mess! I am so happy!!!! I owe you Michelle!

4 comments:

The Studes said...

HURRAY! I kept checking to see if your blog was up and it never was.. Congrats on the baby coming SOON! and good luck with the delivery

Wonder Woman said...

YEAH!!! I'm glad you have a fixer-friend!! Good luck this week. Tell your momma and papa we say hi. We'll be looking forward to more updates - within the week!!! =D

salena said...

I'm glad you're back! And just in time to post pics of your new little guy coming soon! :)
Good luck with everything! I hope you have a relaxing Christmas..and he doesnt decide to come then! :)

Nikki said...

I love my friend Michelle! She was tired of me not posting so she just took over! LOVE HER!!!