randomness

I don't have anything new to post, my life is pretty much the same day in and day out, but I took some cute pictures of my kiddos and wanted to show everyone just how gorgeous and big they are getting!
I can't believe he will be 3 months old next week! It feels like he just got here and then it feels like he has always been here!? I love my little man. He laughs and smiles and coos at me all day long and follows me around the room and when he looses me he will cry till he hears my voice! I just have the best baby in the world!
I can NOT beleive my baby girl will be 2 next week! Where did that time go? Honestly I feel so lucky to have her in my life. We are best friends and I am just completely in love with her. Everyday she is saying and/or doing something new. Her new thing is to ask me "Mommy, what are you doing" In clear, plain english. Someone the other day asked me if she was in for her 3 year check up. I looked at her and said "She will be 2 next week" They looked at me like I was lying. When we got there she said "Hello, how are you doing" in her perfect clear speech. She wears 3t clothes so I guess she could pass for a 3 year old?? But to me she will always be my baby! She made me a mommy, and for that I will be eternally grateful!
I love my kids and thank my Heavenly Father everyday for them! They are hard work, with Pipers fiesty attitude and Thads stubborness, but they are mine and wouldn't have them any other way! I am one lucky mommy!

No comments: