Potty Training.....

I have done lost my mind! My daughter just turned 2 last Monday and I am already potty training! The last couple of months actually she has told me when she is poopy and wants to go to the bathroom with us and asks us what we are doing and why we do it, etc etc, but I havent wanted to start potty training cause I don't want my little girl to grow up. But since she is so smart and mature it is time that she not only think like a 5 year old, but acted like one to! SO today I pulled out the Elmo undies (I had actually hide them so she wouldn't find them and want to put them on). She was so excited to put them on. SO I changed her diaper, told her she needed to tell me if she had to pee pee or poo poo. I put on the undies then her diaper. That way she could feel when she had peed and she really wanted to wear one but I dont want to pick up the mess. So anyway, it is official, my baby girl is growing up! She even wanted to model them! She keeps coming up to me and telling me she has on Elmo undies!!! Lets see if she likes them when she pees in them!!

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

I think I might poop MY pants if he's trained before Eric!!! He's curently running around naked because he does better if he's not wearing any kind of pants. And his shirt got dirty eating lunch.

--- Took a short break and Eric just pooped in the potty!! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for potty training! Abby's doing pretty good, especially if I stay on top of it. Which hard to do now that I'm suffering from pregnant stupid brain. :)

Abby has those same undies!! She loves them!

Richardson Five said...

Piper!...you are such a big gir!!!