whatever.....

I don't have anything to blog about really, but it has been almost a month and thought I should let you all know we are still alive. Sam started school today. So we are all missing daddy. He hasn't been away from us for 3 months. Non-stop family time, but I guess fantasy life is over. He is super busy this year. He is on law review, he is a TA, he has a job, and it is his last year. The rest of us don't do much but Sam sure has his plate full. I think I need to tell you all that my baby has become a human. Not just a human but a boy human. One day he was my little guy, now he is a big boy! He crawls so fast, he stands on things and walks along the edge. He has the biggest personality for a 7 1/2 month old I have ever seen. He knows what he wants when he wants it but is still the sweetest easiest baby in the world! Thad and Piper will play in the room together for ever. I want to go in a play so bad with them, but instead I just sit in my room listening to them play. I want them to play together, and become friends, and they have exceeded my wildest dreams. They are not only friends, but Piper lets me know when he needs a diaper change. she will tell him no, and encourage him, and find him a toy, or his sucker, or blanket. She will let me know when he needs a nap or a bottle. She is the best little mommy. Wildest dreams have come true! Hope it stays as perfect and wonderful as it is right now! Now when I say a boy human, I mean that Piper as a girl did things and i thought thy were so cute and girly, but Thad will do things that are SO BOY! He hangs out with two girls all day so I am not sure where he learned to be a boy so fast but he did and he is good at it! He can be so manly and then a split second later he is crawling up into my lap for cuddles! What a perfect momma's boy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad Piper and Thaddeus are getting along so well. Sounds like they have a great relationship!