The answer is......

14 weeks!!!
Every time I have an ultrasound, I can not believe that there really is a human inside me! It has to be the coolest experience ever! When I was waiting for the lady I was lying there hoping for a baby to be there. (I had a miscarriage before Piper and when they did an ultrasound and there wasn't a baby there, I think it damaged me and I freak out about it till I see a baby. ) At that moment I realized I really wanted this baby. I have been struggling with the idea of a new baby when my baby is still a baby! He will be 14 months old when this baby is born and I was completely overwhelmed with it all. Sam will be in Arizona studying and taking the bar from mid May till end of June. So while he is out there I will be here with 3 under the age of three moving us to South Bend. Needless to say I was feeling overwhelmed. I know Heavenly Father is mindful of me and needs to send babies to righteous families so I should feel honored. Not picked on. There are so many people that wait their whole lifes for a baby! I wanted nothing more than to be a mommy in this life and I am getting exactly what I always wanted! So from now on, I am in love with the idea of having another baby! Seeing the baby yesterday made it so real for me and put all my petty selfishness aside! This baby and my HF is watching me. I want "her" to know that she is loved and has ALWAYS been wanted! I didn't know I would go into all that. Probably a little to deep for a blog entry, well a blog entry written by me anyway. So my official due date is March 12th. My Sister-in-law Alyssa is due March 1st! It is to bad that we live thousands of miles apart! We have never been pregnant together so it will be so fun to have babies the same age!!! Sorry the picture is so bad, but you get the idea!!! Looks like a girl to me!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

Yay!! I know this was a complete shock for you, but it'll be okay. I wish we lived closer for several reasons, only one of which is being pregnant together. It'd be nice to swap babysitting and naps every now and then. And to help you guys move. Are you sure Sam's not going to BYU's law school?....

Yup, that' definitely looks like a girl -- just like mine! :o)

Laura said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!!! A girl! This baby is so lucky to come to such a great family! I am really excited for you and will help you anyway I can. What an exciting time in your life! Heavenly Father will bless you and you will be able to do it. You are a SUPER Mom!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! It was a complete shock to me when we found out we were pregnant with Tyler too. I thought wow my baby will have just turned one when I have another baby. It seemed very overwhelming, but it has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Isn't it great that Heavenly Father knows what's best for us.