what makes me smile......

Piper, Thaddeus, and I took Sam dinner at the law school tonight. Anyway, when we walk out and it is dark, Piper looks up and asks me where the moon was. We find the moon and she gets all excited cause it is a crescent. So we leave the school and head to Wal-Mart. We are getting out of the car and she says "Look Mommy, the moon followed us here!" She talked about the "crescent moon" following us all threw Wal-Mart! *************************************************** Piper and I were wrapping a gift she got me for my birthday tonight right before bed and she says "Mommy, will you share your birthday with me?" It was so cute! Of course I said yes. I already share it with my sister and my uncle. Why not one more person! The gift she got me is a Disney Princess toy that she will claim once I open it anyway, so why not?

No comments: