Something to blog about.....

I really wish I had something interesting to blog about, but I can't think of any thing. The only thing I could write is today is my sister-in-laws 27th birthday! It also happens to be my 7th wedding anniversary with my ex-husband. Kinda hard to forget when it is a remember-able day with Alyssa's birthday and all. But I make it a point to remember it cause that day changed my life and made me who I am today. Marrying him, living with him, and then finding the courage to divorce him really impacted me for the rest of my life. I am really glad I found the strength to correct my mistake and still find my correct eternal companion! This day makes me think of how lucky I am now to be with a man that loves me and would never treat me like my ex did. I hope for all the worlds happiness to find my ex and his new wife. I pray that he has daily! He will never feel as happy and lucky as I do, but even a fraction of it could make anyone happy.

1 comment:

Grammy of 9 said...

That is such a mature and yet very sweet thing for you to say. You know how I feel about it all. Sam is the best husband you could have, perfect for you, you just had to go through a lot of heartbreak to get to him. It was worth it, though, wasn't it? XXXOOO Mommas