I want to wash my hands my hair my face in .....

SNOW!!!!
Thaddeus LOVED the snow last year when he was only 10 months. He crawled and rolled all over it! His favorite part was throwing the snow on Piper and Mommy. This Piper is a far cry from the first time we took her out in the snow. She loves it now!!! She made about a gazillion Snow Angels today. Baby Odi before I put her on the snow After I put her on the snow. This is more of what Piper looked like during her first snow experience. She forgave me though as soon as I picked her up and even smiled for the camera. Whenever the camera comes out she stops what she is doing and smiles!

1 comment:

MegRich said...

So cute! I could take maybe a week of snow each year, but not much more than that. Glad you're coming to Arizona to warm up a bit! :)