Snails pace

Thaddeus has stopped taking his afternoon naps which is awesome cause then he is begging us to go to bed at 6:30 everynight and is usually asleep before we are done reading scriptures. THis afternoon I laid Odi down and came down stairs to vacuum. When I am done I notice I haven't seen Teebs for about 15 minutes. That usually means he is into something. I go searching for him and he is sleeping on Sams side of the bed!!!!! Usually I would be put out cause bed time wont be as easy but then I realized that I would get a good hour of just Piper time!!! This time next year she will be in Kindergarten!!!! I will lose my Piper!! So instead of doing dishes or finishing any other chore, I just sat and colored with her for over an hour! We made up stories and colored pictures to the stories. It was great!!! I don't mind if this year goes at a snails pace!!!!!!

1 comment:

Grammy of 9 said...

What a wonderful gift for the both of you!