New Ward

They added a new ward to the South Bend area and we are one of the lucky families that are in it. So we were released from our callings and were given new ones. Lucky for Sam he is still the Ward Mission Leader and I got a calling that isn't Nursery. Shocking right? Well if I can't have the calling of my dreams (which is Nursery) why not be in the Primary Presidency as 2nd counselor. Which funny enough I am over Nursery. I know what my one talent is and that is enjoying little kids. I haven't been in a Presidency for a long time so I am a little overwhelmed with all the responsibility especially considering that it is a new ward and we have to build the Primary up from scratch. I am excited and looking forward to all the fun adventures that will come my way! Wish us luck!

No comments: