Updates

Well Thaddeus has out done himself. He is POTTY TRAINED!!! I knew he could do it, he just had to want to. He didn't want Mom to make him. Once we used bribery in the form of money, there was no stopping that kid. He bankrupted Sam and I and goes to the bathroom by himself without being reminded. Can successful get his pants down and up and make sure his pee makes it in the the potty. Not one accident since we put the undies on him and I never have to remind him to go. Having him out of diapers is going to save me about $70 dollars a month! YAY!! ********************************************************************************************************** And as for me, working out is hard to do during the day when you have 4 kids constantly needing you. I work out at night but for the past couple of nights, I had a kid that needed attention and I was worn out by the time I got them to sleep. But somewhere in there I have managed to loose 8 pounds in 2 weeks and 1 1/2 inches in my waist. Not to shabby! I am hoping to have lost another 10 pounds and another inch by my birthday which is one month from today! Wish me luck!!

No comments: