IT'S A BOY

Sam and I went for our ultrasound today, and found out it is healthy, beautiful, and a BOY!! He was moving around so much that it took an hour to get all the pictures the doctor needed and then forever to get a good shot of the "jewels". We are way excited, so to celebrate we went and bought a BOY sleeper. It took me a while to even realize there was boy clothes in the store. I have been so focused on cute girly dresses and things. I will have my girl and boy and everything else is just a bigger blessing!!! I will put some pictures of the ultrasound up when I get more time.
IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

5 comments:

Wonder Woman said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am SSOOO happy for you guys!! That's awesome!!!! YEAH!!! One of each - I'm a bit envious! Though I wouldn't trade my boys being brothers for anything. I just want a girl, too. It's a BOY!! YEAH!!

Wonder Woman said...

p.s. I love the purple background

salena said...

Congrats! Boys are fun! That's great you'll have one of each! And the best part, you get to buy all new clothes! I cant wait to have a girl so I can actually buy the cute girl clothes I drool over when I'm in the baby section!

Natalie said...

Congrats!! Boys are so fun.

Nikki said...

We are so excited!!! We wanted both so it didnt matter to us what he was!! Some people, alright pretty much everyone, hates our name, but I guess we wont have to worry about people stealing it!! =o)