The low down....

Well, Piper and I are in Missouri visiting my parents this week. Sam came with us, but soon left us to go camping with my sisters husband down in Arkansas. We have went shopping and more shopping. I have a baby BOY coming!! Piper has all of her molars in, but because of that has had diaherra for the past two days and has the worst diaper rash imaginable! She wont let me put on the cream very easily so I have to pin her down and use my whole body just get a little bit of cream on her bottom. I am trying to plug her up, but it is appearing to be harder than it appears. I just hope it is cleaned up by the time I have to drive the 10 hours home on Monay. It could be a very bad day if it isn't!?
Last week, my mother in law came to Valpo to spend the week with us. She actually came to babysit Sam and Piper while I went to girls camp! Which by the way, was alot of fun. I missed Piper like crazy. My first time away from her for more than just a few hours. It was hard, but knowing grandma was there helped! Piper hasn't realized that she can get alot out of Grandma yet, but one day she will! She was our first visitor also! It was so fun, I do wish I wouldnt have had to go to camp so I could have spent more time with her, but I am grateful she came!
When I get home I will post pictures of all the fun we had!

2 comments:

MegRich said...

Yay! Finally I found your blog! I'm so glad mom was able to go visit you guys. She was so excited to go up there. It was a nice break from Salad Master for her too :) I'm so glad our little dude will have Thad to play with. They'll be like cousin twins! Love you guys!

Aileena said...

Your having another one, and a boy! That is so awesome. Congrats. I really like your purple backround on your blog. Gosh, most of my friends have two kids now, some even three... Who would have thought. I'll bet Sam is stoked for a boy. Wow. Aces man, aces.