I was at Wal-Mart the other day and Sam has been really sick with a bad cough and I went to go get him some cough medicine. It is the Tylenol warming stuff. Sam says it really works, but anyway, so I get up to the do-it-yourself regisiter, scan all my stuff then get to the tylenol and it says please wait for assisstance. I never use the do-it-yourself things cause it takes more time than is saves. When it tells you to put the item in the bag when have already done so. SO ANNOYING, anyway..... So I wait while I have two babies that are sick, and are falling asleep in the cart, and crying, etc etc, so all I really want to do is go home. Well this lady comes over, checks what is going on, pulls out the Tylenol, looks me up and down, and says " Can I see some ID?" Well my attitude and annoyance came out and said "Why, don't I look over 18?" She looked at me and flat out said "NO!" So I got out my ID and showed her I was 25! I had both kids with me and my pregnant belly. Did she think I started having kids when I was 12? I never get carded, ever! I never need to be. You dont get carded for diapers and formula! People tell me I look young, but under 18? I guess I was fooling myself into thinking I was at least legal looking! Hopefully in 20 years I still have my youthful looking face!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You poor thing! I see that the pregnancy hormones are kicking in full strength! LOL!

Nikki said...

I wish, but those are just my regular hormones! You could say I have a small attitude!!

Grammy of 9 said...

Back in the day when your dad and I would go dancing or whatever, they would card me every time. Probably until Iwas 30 or something. Having a young looking face can be an advantage as you age, but an annoyance when you're young sometimes! As for me, I think it was the freckles and long hair. Sorry it was so bad for you when everyone already felt bad!