Still hunting

So it has been a month since the start of my job search. 30 days later and 20 applications filled, no call backs! Nothing! I don't really want to leave my kids, but we don't have a choice. I have to find a job and save some money or we will be homeless, jobless, and penniless within the next 3 months. We have decided to turn off our cable and internet and minimize our cell phones to strictly calls (No texts) and only about 500 minutes a month. All that will save us about $500 over the next 3 months, but we will have no internet for me to blog and no phone for me to call.  
WHAT WILL BECOME OF ME!? 
 Sam hasn't had much more luck than me. Although he did get one call back but they needed an immediate hire and we aren't available til the end of August so that didn't work out. We keep praying and are trying to have faith that Heavenly Father is mindful of us and will not leave us alone in all this, but I can't help worrying about my children! When I was single and living on my own in Mesa, before I met Sam, I lived on ice chips and Ramen noodles and survived but I don't want my kids to do that. So I guess the better question is,  
WHAT WILL BECOME OF ALL OF US?

No comments: